UPLOAD DEADLINE for 2021 MTACC Scholarship Competition
Two solo compositions must be performed. The compositions must be contrasting in styles and periods, i.e., Baroque, Classical, Romantic, Impressionistic or Contemporary.
Maximum time limit 10 min. See MTACC Handbook for Members 2019-2020, p. 28-33 for details.
All registrations must be submitted by 11:59 p.m., March 29, 2021 NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THAT.
You may register online (preferred-see below). Or, print legibly on the form,p. 33, scan and email the pdf to email@example.com no later thank 11:59 p.m., April 14, 2020.
You may pay online (preferred-see below) in one payment for all entries, or by mailing a check payable to MTACC for all entries, 8802 Cottongrass St., Waldorf, MD 20603
If we cannot hold this event live, our competition will be judged via unlisted YouTube video links. Once your registration has been received, you will receive a link to a folder to which you will send your YouTube link. Upload deadline is 11:59 P.M., Thursday, May 6, 2021.
The rules will be the same as the MSMTA Spring Festival:
Recording Guidelines for Spring Festival:
1. Video Recordings only – Audio only are not acceptable and will not be judged.
2. Both the student and the keyboard or instrument must be in view throughout the recording.
3. Each piece should be recorded separately with its own file or link. There
should be no cutting or splicing.
4. The pieces must be played in their entirety (Judge will enforce the time limit).
5. If the pieces exceed the time limit, repeats should not be taken, but da
capos should be taken.
PAY ONLINE (TO BE COMPLETED ONCE ALL YOUR REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED)